Composite Polymer Horn Gap Fuse (HG Fuse)
Our Horn Gap type fuse cut outs are use in distribution system for protection of H.T lines and transformer centers Tap lines from short circuit, over-load and breaking / Making load current
– Light weight, small size, easy for transportation and installation
– High mechanical strength
– Super performance for anti-pollution
– Low maintenance cost
Our HG Fuse are manufactured and tested as per IS 9385 and IEC 282-2 respectively.
The channel/solid core Horn Gap fuse set has single pole construction and outdoor type. Each pole has polymeric insulators, current carrying parts made of a highly conductive copper alloys / Aluminium Alloys and the contact portion is silver plated for corrosion resistance.
|S No.||Product Rating||Product type||Current Rating|
|1||11 kV||Solid Core||100/200 Amp|
|2||11 kV||Channel Type||100/200 Amp|
|3||22 kV||Solid Core||100/200 Amp|
|4||22 kV||Channel Type||100/200/ Amp|
|5||33 kV||Solid Core||100/200 Amp|
|6||33 kV||Channel Type||100/200 Amp|
In-House Testing Facility:
We have full in house testing facility for Polymeric Drop Out Switch. We are doing all the below test on our Polymeric Drop Out Switch as per relevant test standards during and after manufacturing on daily basis.
- Power Frequency Voltage Dry Test
- Measurement of resistance of main circuit
- Test to prove satisfactory operation
- Dimensional Check
- Galvanization test
- Temperature Rise test
Our Polymeric Horn Gap Switch have been type tested by CPRI Bangalore as per IS 9385 – 1980 for the following tests.
- High Voltage Dry and Wet Power Frequency Withstand Test
- Lightning Impulse voltage withstand test
- Short time and peak withstand current test set
- Temperature rise test
- contact resistance test
- Mechanical Endurance test