Product Specification Table
|S.No||Product Rating||Arrester Rating||Current Rating||Class of Arrester|
|1||11 kv||9 kv||5 KA||Distribution|
|2||22 kv||18 kv||5 KA||Distribution|
|3||33 kv||30 kv||5 KA||Distribution|
Advantages of Composite Insulators over Conventional Porcelain Insulators :
- Light weight, Ease of Installation and less transportation charge.
- Resistance to breakage and vandalism.
- Unique self-cleaning property, reduced maintenance cost.
- Hydrophobicity and recovery of hydrophobicity make it suitable for polluted environment and salty atmosphere.
- Low leakage current in long term ageing.
- Resistance to puncher due to cutting age technology.
- Superior UV & weather resistance properties.
- Sustained hydrophobicity, resulting in lower leakage currents, reduced dry band arcing, and less risk of flashover,
- Specially formulated high tracking resistance silicone rubber used for sheathing.
- A higher mechanical strength to weight ratio which enables the construction of longer spans of towers.