Composite Polymer Isolator / Rotating Type Double Break
Our Composite Polymer Isolator / Rotating Type Double Break are used in distribution system for protection of H.T lines and transformer centers Tap lines from short circuit, over-load and breaking / Making load current
– Light weight, small size, easy for transportation and installation
– High mechanical strength
– Super performance for anti-pollution
– Low maintenance cost
Our Composite Polymer Isolator / Rotating Type Double Break are manufactured and tested as per IS 9385 and IEC 282-2 respectively.
The channel/solid core Composite Polymer Isolator / Rotating Type Double Break set has single pole construction and outdoor type. Each pole has polymeric insulators, current carrying parts made of a highly conductive copper alloys and the contact portion is silver plated for corrosion resistance. The fuse tube made of fiber glass and epoxy resin coated with ultravoilet inhibitor on the outer surface and having arc quenching bone fiber liner inside.
In-House Testing Facility:
We have full in house testing facility for Composite Polymer Isolator / Rotating Type Double Break . We are doing all the below test on our Polymeric Drop Out Switch as per relevant test standards during and after manufacturing on daily basis.
- Power Frequency Voltage Dry Test
- Measurement of resistance of main circuit
- Test to prove satisfactory operation
- Dimensional Check
- Galvanization test
- Temperature Rise test
Our Composite Polymer Isolator / Rotating Type Double Break have been type tested by CPRI Bangalore as per IS 9921 (Part 4) : 1985 and IEC 62271 -102 respectively for the following tests.
- High Voltage Dry and Wet Power Frequency Withstand Test
- Lightning Impulse voltage withstand test
- Short time and peak withstand current test set
- Temperature rise test
- contact resistance test
- Mechanical Endurance test
Product Specification Table:
|S No.||Product Rating||Product type||Current Rating|
|1||11 kV||Solid Core||400 A / 630 A / 800 A / 1200 A|
|2||11 kV||Channel Type||400 A / 630 A / 800 A / 1200 A|
|3||22 kV||Solid Core||400 A / 630 A / 800 A / 1200 A|
|4||22 kV||Channel Type||400 A / 630 A / 800 A / 1200 A|
|5||33 kV||Solid Core||400 A / 630 A / 800 A / 1200 A|
|6||33 kV||Channel Type||400 A / 630 A / 800 A / 1200 A|
Light weight, Ease of Installation and less transportation charge. Advantages of Composite Insulators over Conventional Porcelain Insulators:
- Resistance to breakage and vandalism.
- Unique self-cleaning property, reduced maintenance cost.
- Hydrophobicity and recovery of hydrophobicity make it suitable for polluted environment and salty atmosphere.
- Low leakage current in long term ageing.
- Resistance to puncher due to cutting age technology.
- Superior UV & weather resistance properties.
- Sustained hydrophobicity, resulting in lower leakage currents, reduced dry band arcing, and less risk of flashover,
- Specially formulated high tracking resistance silicone rubber used for sheathing.
- A higher mechanical strength to weight ratio which enables the construction of longer spans of towers.